Good Morning Friends!
I whipped up a batch of this yummy healthier pudding today & I thought it would be great to share here too… It is so easy to prep and after a day or night in the fridge it’s all ready to eat. Perfect by itself but even yummier with your choice of toppings. Think fresh fruit, coconut flakes or a dollop of whipped cream. The possibilities are endless. I’ve adapted it from a few different recipes… So I can’t fully claim it but I think it’s really yummy!
Hope you ENJOY!!
Chocolate Cinnamon Chia Seed Pudding
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Set Time: 5 hours or Overnight
- 2 Cups Organic Coconut Milk (or whole milk, almond milk, 2% you pick really)
- 1/4 Cup Organic Maple Syrup
- 4 TBSP Cup Cocoa Powder (personally I use only 3)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together milk & maple syrup.
- Add in cocoa powder & cinnamon. Whisk until smooth and foamy.
- Add in Vanilla & Chia Seeds last and stir it well.
- Seal the bowl, refrigerate for at least 5 hours. I prefer overnight it’s simpler that way.
- Make sure to stir it after about an hour to mix in any chia seeds that fall to the bottom.
- Once ready stir to mix flavors together and serve cold.
Don’t forget your fresh berries and a touch of whipped cream for an extra treat
Give this one a try & let me know what you think!